Seoul: Omokgyo Station, only 4-5 hour teaching, 9:30-4:30pm (end of May)
YBM Learning Tree is seeking a Native English teacher to work at Mokdong Learning Tree School which is closely located to Omokgyo Station. The teacher will be surrounded by professional staffs who are also employees of the YBM Corporation.
Why choose this job?
1. Omokgyo Station – West Central Seou in Mokdong is a prime location to live in
2. Short Classes – Teach 6~8 classes a day that are 30 minutes long
3. Compact Hours: Start teaching from 9:30 a.m. and finish at 4 - 4:30 p.m.
4. Receive Full benefits – Pension, health insurance, severance and housing allowance provided
Position: Native English teacher at YBM Learning Tree
Salary: Starting at 2.1 million won
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy of 450,000 won/month
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Start Date: End of May
Work Place: YBM Mokdong Learning Tree
Work Hours: Monday through Friday; 9:30 am to 4:00 ~ 4:30 pm (No Saturday classes)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
2. Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with advancement throughout its various division.