English-language teaching vacancies
The Melbourne Institute of Language Studies (MILS) is a not-for-profit organisation that builds customised English-language programmes and delivers its relevant curriculum through modern teaching methodologies. We are a young team who is dedicated to playing a role in the local community to help improve lives, predominantly through English-language education. This is carried out in conjunction with MILSAA (MILS Aid Abroad).
For working in Indonesia, the local government requires that visa applicants for a teaching position must:
• Hold a passport from Australia, New Zealand, the United States of America, Canada, or the United Kingdom.
• Be between 26 and 55 years of age
MILS requires that staff:
• Are native speakers of English and have an easily understood accent
• Are of good health and have no injuries or ailments that would inhibit the ability to work in a classroom (teaching is a physically demanding job, which can sometimes require long hours, the majority of which may be spent standing)
• Are flexible in their working hours
A candidate is particularly desirable for employment at MILS if he/her:
• Has teaching experience (either formal or informal )
• Has experience in learning a foreign language
• Is willing to develop professionally
• Enjoys teaching a mix of age and ability levels
• Has great interpersonal skills
• Is sensitive to different cultures
• Has travelled abroad
• Enjoys being part of a small team
• Is interested in assisting in the MILS Aid Abroad programme
We are looking to hire in July 2014.
Please send your complete CV to: firstname.lastname@example.org
Check out our website: http://www.mils.or.id
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved