Native Korean or F4: One position for YBM Daechi Gate (Yeoksam Station)- End of
YBM PINE is seeking an English teacher to work at YBM Daechi GATE located near Yeoksam Station, Line 2.
Why choose this job?
1. Location – YBM Daechi GATE is located within walking distance from Yeoksam Station, Line 2
2. No late work – Work from 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. – not required to stay late
3. Receive full benefits – Receive pension, medical insurance, unemployment insurance, severance benefits (4대 보험 포함)
4. Reliable Employer – Work for a large corporation well known across South Korea
Korean citizens (preferably with extended time overseas) or F4 visa holders who can speak English at a near native level are perfect candidates for this position. Daechi GATE is a school dedicated for exceptionally bright young learners and within walking distance from Yeoksam Station (Line 2) and a 5 minute bus ride from Gangnam Station. Hired applicants will work 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m. and no late work is required.
Position: English Teacher at YBM Daechi GATE
Salary: Starting at 1.9 million KRW per month + full benefits (housing available for foreigners)
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Start Date: May 26th ~ June 1st, 2014
Work Place: YBM Daechi GATE – Walking distance from Yeoksam Station, Line 2
Work Hours: 9:00 am to 6:00 pm Monday through Friday (No late night work)
Application Deadline: Applications will be accepted until position is filled
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Korean citizens or F4 visas can apply – must have near native English fluency
2. Must have one full year of teaching children experience at a school in Korea
3. Must be able to come in for an interview
4. Bachelor’s Degree or higher
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a Korean contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved