Gyeonggi-do: Famous Jookjeon Café Street near Bundang – end of June
Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul-Busan-Gyeonggi-do locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
Why choose YBM ECC?
1. Guaranteed Contracts - YBM is a $400+ million dollars corporation guaranteeing job security and contract reliability.
2. All-inclusive benefit package - YBM provides medical insurance, pension, visa subsidy, relocation allowance and severance pay for all teachers. Also, YBM pre-pays for your roundtrip air-tickets.
3. Prime Locations - YBM schools are placed in affluent and successful urban neighborhoods and located in close proximity of public transportation for convenient commutes anywhere!
4. Fully Developed Curriculum - YBM instructors are fully equipped with materials and lessons to teach and the curriculum is constantly being updated by the R&D team!
5. We are not recruiters! - Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM HR Department. Applicants will receive specific information regarding their employment before they sign any contracts.
YBM ECC schools are looking for English teachers to work at one of many YBM ECC schools in Gyeonggi-do. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic to teach and work with young children. Applicants will be guaranteed with a full-comprehensive benefit and a competitive salary that is mentioned below.
> Salary of 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW (depending on your qualifications)
> Relocation allowance of 200,000 KRW & Paid Orientation and training with teacher trainer
> YBM provides private, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
> Paid orientation and training and 50,000 KRW subsidy for visa application fee
> Fully developed and comprehensive curriculum to utilize
> Blocked day-time teaching hours – (Example: 9:30a.m. to 5:00-6:30 p.m.)
> Working from Monday through Friday, no Saturday classes
> YBM guarantees all contracts will comply with:
- Roundtrip air-fare (purchased and provided by YBM)
- Korean Pension Fund
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Severance Pay: Year-end completion bonus (Equivalent to one extra month's salary)
- Vacation days (9-10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
For more information, please visit the YBM ECC Homepage - http://www.ybmecc.co.kr
< br>Employment Locations:
> End of June: Jookjeon ECC (5 min bus ride from Bojeong subway station on Bundang line) is located in the affluent city of Bundang near the Bojeong subway station. Jookjeon is connected to Seoul by subway and buses that frequently go to the Gangnam area and other popular districts of Seoul. Nearby Jookjeon ECC is a famous Café Street attracting tons of people from all around Seoul. The area around the school and housing are filled amenities such as restaurants, bars, and places to shops as well as a banks and hospitals.
> *Gimpo ECC is located within Gyeonggi province and it is just outside of Northwestern Seoul City and North of Incheon City, the first and third largest cities in South Korea respectively. Gimpo ECC is connected to all regions of Seoul and Incheon and commutes are convenient by the usage of express buses
> *Namdong ECC is located within Incheon the 3rd largest Metropolitan city in South Korea and it is right beside Seoul, the capital city of South Korea. The closest subway station near Namdong ECC is Ganseogogeori Station followed by Incheon City Hall Station, both on the Incheon Line.
*May have different employment conditions than mentioned above
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.