Seoul: Positions @ Godeok Stn. & Sungbuk Stn. 100% Contract Guarantee-May & June
Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul-Busan-Gyeonggi-do locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
Why choose YBM ECC?
1. Guaranteed Contracts - YBM is a $400+ million dollars corporation guaranteeing job security and contract reliability.
2. All-inclusive benefit package - YBM provides medical insurance, pension, visa subsidy, relocation allowance and severance pay for all teachers. Also, YBM pre-pays for your roundtrip air-tickets.
3. Prime Locations - YBM schools are placed in affluent and successful urban neighborhoods and located in close proximity of public transportation for convenient commutes anywhere!
4. Fully Developed Curriculum - YBM instructors are fully equipped with materials and lessons to teach and the curriculum is constantly being updated by the R&D team!
5. We are not recruiters! - Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM HR Department. Applicants will receive specific information regarding their employment before they sign any contracts.
YBM ECC schools are looking for English teachers to work at one of many YBM ECC schools in Seoul. The ideal candidate is someone who is enthusiastic to teach and work with young children. Applicants will be guaranteed with a full-comprehensive benefit and a competitive salary that is mentioned below.
> Salary of 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW (depending on your qualifications)
> Relocation allowance of 200,000 KRW & Paid Orientation and training with teacher trainer
> YBM provides private, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
> Paid orientation and training and 50,000 KRW subsidy for visa application fee
> Fully developed and comprehensive curriculum to utilize
> Blocked day-time teaching hours – (Example: 9:30a.m. to 5:00-6:30 p.m.)
> Working from Monday through Friday, no Saturday classes
> YBM guarantees all contracts will comply with:
- Roundtrip air-fare (purchased and provided by YBM)
- Korean Pension Fund
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Severance Pay: Year-end completion bonus (Equivalent to one extra month's salary)
- Vacation days (9-10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
For more information, please visit the YBM ECC Homepage - http://www.ybmecc.co.kr
Employmen t Locations:
End of May: Gangdong ECC (1 min walk to Godeok subway station on line 5) is located near many parks and sports facilities such as the Olympic park, Iljasan Park, and Han River Park. This school is also very close to Sincheon and Cheonho Station, which are very busy areas with many restaurants, clubs, and bars. Also nearby is the famous Jamsil Station known for nesting the world’s largest indoor amusement park, Lotte World. Instructors at Gangdong love that they are in a clean and uncongested area of Seoul.
End of June: Sungbuk ECC (2 min walk from Sunghin Women’s Univ. Station line 4) is perfect for the instructor looking to mingle with the young Korean University crowd as it is located in a popular college district. Teachers at this school are also just a short subway ride away from the famous Dongdaemun market, and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district, filled with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live performances.
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.