MAY Positions: SEOUL, SEOUL-area, BUSAN, JEJU, DAEGU, CHANGWON, MASAN
Chung Dahm Learning is Korea’s foremost leader of English education. With over 120 locations throughout Korea, 40,000 students, over 1,000 trained and certified instructors, and a comprehensive pre-developed curriculum, Chung Dahm Learning has proven itself to be more than “just a teaching job”. Our high salaries are a reflection of the premium value with place on our instructors.
We are currently hiring for the following locations:
Gangdong – eastern Seoul
Mokdong – western Seoul
Haeundae- in the coastal city of Busan, near the beach-area
Saha – in the coastal city of Busan
Jeju – on the beautiful island of Jeju
Bucheon – Seoul satellite city of Bucheon-less than an hour to Gangnam
Suji – Seoul satellite city of Yongin-about an hour to Seoul
Buk-Daegu – in Korea’s 3rd largest city of Daegu
Pohang Bukgu/Namgu – in the coastal city of over 500,000
Changwon – coastal city of over 1 million (modelled after Canberra, Australia)
Masan – coastal city about 35 kms away from Busan
APPLY DIRECTLY to the Chung Dahm Learning’s HR Department and receive the following benefits:
- monthly salary of 2.2-3.0 million KRW for 120 teaching hours or hourly rate 27,000-35,000 KRW with minimum 96 guaranteed hours.
- Airfare reimbursement (for candidates hired from overseas)
- E-2 visa sponsorship (we also welcome F-visa candidates)
- rent-free furnished SINGLE STUDIO (monthly package) or 5 million KRW key money deposit loan (hourly package)
- 50/50 health insurance/pension (monthly package)
- Severance bonus upon completion of 1 year contract (monthly package)
- Always be paid ON TIME and in FULL
- be a native English speaker
- hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- hold a minimum bachelor degree from an accredited university from one of the above countries
- have a clean national criminal record with Apostille or certification from Korean Consulate (depending on country)
Please visit our website at http://www.teachinkorea.com to learn more about Chung Dahm and read testimonials from current and former instructors. You can also apply directly on our website or email your resume and photo to email@example.com. A representative will contact you to initiate the application process.
NO CALLS: Please forward your resume and photo. Only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.