Bypass recruiters- Apply directly to YBM HR department
Est. 1961. 50yrs & still Korea’s #1 ESL Org. Choose Prime/Central Seoul-Busan-Gyeonggi-do locations with Pre-Paid Air, 100% Job Stability + All Benefits. Bypass recruiting agencies dealing directly with YBM Head Office for Honest & Professional processing
Why choose YBM ECC?
1. Guaranteed Contracts - YBM is a $400+ million dollars corporation guaranteeing job security and contract reliability.
2. All-inclusive benefit package - YBM provides medical insurance, pension, visa subsidy, relocation allowance and severance pay for all teachers. Also, YBM pre-pays for your roundtrip air-tickets.
3. Prime Locations - YBM schools are placed in affluent and successful urban neighborhoods and located in close proximity of public transportation for convenient commutes anywhere!
4. Fully Developed Curriculum - YBM instructors are fully equipped with materials and lessons to teach and the curriculum is constantly being updated by the R&D team!
5. We are not recruiters! - Avoid recruiters and apply directly to the YBM HR Department. Applicants will receive specific information regarding their employment before they sign any contracts.
* Please target the following months: May, June, July, and August
> Salary of 2.0 to 2.4 million KRW (depending on your qualifications)
> Relocation allowance of 200,000 KRW & Paid Orientation and training with teacher trainer
> YBM provides private, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school
> Paid orientation and training and 50,000 KRW subsidy for visa application fee
> Fully developed and comprehensive curriculum to utilize
> Blocked day-time teaching hours – (Example: 9:30a.m. to 5:00-6:30 p.m.)
> Working from Monday through Friday, no Saturday classes
> YBM guarantees all contracts will comply with:
- Roundtrip air-fare (purchased and provided by YBM)
- Korean Pension Fund
- Korean National Medical Insurance
- Severance Pay: Year-end completion bonus (Equivalent to one extra month's salary)
- Vacation days (9-10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
For more information, please visit the YBM ECC Homepage - http://www.ybmecc.co.kr
< br>Employment Locations:
> Gangdong ECC (1 min walk to Godeok subway station on line 5) is located near many parks and sports facilities such as the Olympic park, Iljasan Park, and Han River Park. This school is also very close to Sincheon and Cheonho Station, which are very busy areas with many restaurants, clubs, and bars. Also nearby is the famous Jamsil Station known for nesting the world’s largest indoor amusement park, Lotte World. Instructors at Gangdong love that they are in a clean and uncongested area of Seoul.
> Sungbuk ECC (2 min walk from Sunghin Women’s Univ. Station line 4) is perfect for the instructor looking to mingle with the young Korean University crowd as it is located in a popular college district. Teachers at this school are also just a short subway ride away from the famous Dongdaemun market, and only two stops away from the popular Daehangno (College Street) district, filled with many clubs, bars, shops, cafes and live performances.
> Gaegeum ECC (2 min walk to Gaegeum Station line 2) is located in the downtown area of Busan, a popular area among young Koreans and foreigners. There are many restaurants, cafes, shopping stores, and bars in this area. Gaegeum ECC is also close to the Busan National University district which is also a popular area buzzing with the ambience of youthful Korean University students. Gaegeum ECC is a well known school around the downtown Busan area.
> Jookjeon ECC (5 min bus ride from Bojeong subway station on Bundang line) is located in the affluent city of Bundang near the Bojeong subway station. Jookjeon is connected to Seoul by subway and buses that frequently go to the Gangnam area and other popular districts of Seoul. Nearby Jookjeon ECC is a famous Café Street attracting tons of people from all around Seoul. The area around the school and housing are filled amenities such as restaurants, bars, and places to shops as well as a banks and hospitals.
> *Jinjeop ECC is located within the Namyangju city inside the Gyeonggi Province. To the east is Gapyeong County and to the west is Guri City. Namyangju City is a northeastern city which is part of the ring around Seoul. With the usage of Express Buses from Jinjeop regions of Seoul such as Itaewon, Hongade, Gangnam and Apgujeong are accessible.
> *Gimpo ECC is located within Gyeonggi province and it is just outside of Northwestern Seoul City and North of Incheon City, the first and third largest cities in South Korea respectively. Gimpo ECC is connected to all regions of Seoul and Incheon and commutes are convenient by the usage of express buses
> *Namdong ECC is located within Incheon the 3rd largest Metropolitan city in South Korea and it is right beside Seoul, the capital city of South Korea. The closest subway station near Namdong ECC is Ganseogogeori Station followed by Incheon City Hall Station, both on the Incheon Line.
*May have different employment conditions than mentioned above
- A Native English speaker from USA, Canada, UK, Australia, New Zealand, South Africa, or Ireland.
- Qualifications for the E2 Visa – Apostilled Bachelor’s Degree and Apostilled Criminal background check
How to Apply:
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, and a recent photo. Also, please indicate the status of your E2 visa documents or e-mail them over if you have them in order.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect: Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM head office and given further instructions on the next step.