Two teaching positions in Incheon: ASAP start
Morgan Recruiting has a school program that is looking for two teachers in Incheon for their K-6 program. They are looking for two teachers to start asap. The school has a strong teacher community. This position is inIncheonon subway line #1, which connects with the Seoul Metro Subway and is about an hour from downtown Seoul. LCI is an excellent school chain in Korea with over 90 school locations.Incheon, Korea's 3rd largest city with a population of 2.5 million,is an excellent location with lots ofmodern and cultural attractions.I have included city link as well as school detailsbelow.
Location: Incheon (Songdo)
Number of positions: 2
Work: Monday-Friday (no weekends)
Salary: 2.7 million
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class:12
Vacation: 2 weeks per year
Number of teachers at the school: 8
Health: Health insurance is shared between the school and the teacher
The city guide forIncheon(in English)
Wikipedia page forIncheon:
* Excellent, well-established program
* Great location
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application on our website athttp://www.morganrecruiting.com
Please firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions about these positions.
Thank you for your application.
Get TEFL certified and get more job offers. Visithttp://morganrecruiting.com/tefl_certification/or contact us for details. Use our promotional code when registering for a program to receive a 10% discount on all i-to-i internationally recognized programs. Promotional code: MORGAN