Afternoon elementary teaching position in Gyeonggido
Morgan Recruiting has a school program in Gyeonggido (Pyeongchun) that is currently looking for one teachers for June. They are seeking one teacher for their afternoon program, teaching elementary students. I have included all of the school details below.This school is offering excellent benefits which include prepaid flight arrangement, free housing and a one month salary bonus at the end of the contract. The position is in Pyeonchun in a nice area, which is on line #4 about 35 minutes to downtown Seoul. I have included school details and school website so you can see more about the school environment.
School detailsLocation:Pyeongchun(Line #4)
Student focus:ElementaryNumber of positions: 2
Start date: JUNE
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class: 8-10Schedule: 2-10
Week: Mon-Fri (no Saturdays)
Salary: 2.7 million won
Vacation: 2 weeks + all national holidays
Housing: Single housing provided
Health: Health insurance shared with the school
Pension: Pension contributions matched by the school
Number ofteachersat the school: 8
* Excellent, well-established program
* Great location
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holiday.
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application on our website athttp://www.morganrecruiting.com
Please firstname.lastname@example.org you have any questions about these positions.
Thank you for your application.
Get TEFL certified and get more job offers. Visithttp://morganrecruiting.com/tefl_certification/or contact us for details. Use our promotional code when registering for a program to receive a 10% discount on all i-to-i internationally recognized programs. Promotional code: MORGAN