Teaching AP History, Math, or Science on Secondary Levels
An International Christian School in South Korea is looking for Americans who will teach AP History, Math, or Science on the secondary levels starting from May through July.
Should you be interested in the positions, please send your resume, recent photos, and a cover letter to firstname.lastname@example.org. Upon hearing from you, we will be in touch with you soon.
In your email, please specify;
- Date of birth,
- Whether you have the criminal background check report issued by FBI or are in the process of obtaining it
- Your available starting date
- The best time to speak with you either on the phone or the skype.
- Location: Daegu Metropolitan city, South Korea
- Teaching levels: secondary levels
- Starting date: May through July
- Working hour: 8:30 – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.2 million won per month
- Benefits: Round trip air-line tickets, single furnished apt, health insurance, national pension, completion bonus, paid vacation, etc.
- American citizens
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Faithful Christian (protestant)
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.