Teach English in Santiago, Chile!
Energetic and skilled English teachers wanted to work in the vibrant city of Santiago, Chile.
Comunicorp is a medium-sized language institute with 25 years of experience teaching English classes in Chile. We have contracts with different multinational companies, who value business English lessons tailored to the company´s field of work and the needs of the students. Our methodology is based around communicative classes incorporating grammar points.
We are currently seeking full-time teachers to start work in May, June and July who meet the following requirements:
• Native speaker, or certified higher level of English (TOEIC 945 or ALTE 4)
• TEFL qualification with at least one year of consecutive teaching experience OR
• University degree in a languages related subject
• Competitive salary and bonuses
• One year work visa (renewable) costs included
• Initial teacher workshops and monthly teacher training
• Option to learn Spanish at same rate you´re paid
Please send your CV and certificates to firstname.lastname@example.org indicating when you would be available to start work and how long you are planning to stay in Chile. For more information pick up a guide book about Chile or visit our website http://www.comunicorp.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved