ESL INSTRUCTORS Needed in the Middle East
Job Title: ESL INSTRUCTORS
Location: Middle East
Algonquin College is one of the largest Applied Arts and Technology Colleges in Ontario, Canada and is excited to be opening additional campuses in the Middle East. In addition to the campus in Jazan, Saudi Arabia and Kuwait, 2 more campuses will be opening in Qatif, Saudi Arabia, one all-female and one all-male campus.
As a result, we are continuing to actively recruit for both FEMALE and male ESL Instructors to teach within the English & Academics Foundation Program.
REQUIRED QUALIFICATION AND EXPERIENCE
• Graduate Certificate in teaching English as a second language (TESL/CELTA);minimum one year program (specify institution, length of program and year of completion)
• Undergraduate Degree in a related field
• Minimum of one year related experience
• Experience teaching ESL internationally a strong asset
• Demonstrated knowledge of Algonquin College’s preferred teaching competencies as set out in the Professor of the 21st Century document: http://www.algonquincollege.com/employee-pd/documents/prof-21-expanded.pdf< br>
• Computer literacy
• Strong knowledge of various language software programs preferred
• Strong background and knowledge in ESL curriculum development preferred
• Flexibility, willingness to be open with a student centred approach
To apply, forward your resume to email@example.com quoting competition ACKW-004-14 in your subject line. We thank all interested parties; however, only those applicants under consideration will be contacted. Please let us know in your email where you viewed this posting.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved