Green District near Seoul, Jamsil- all benefits incl. Prepaid Roundtrip air-tick
YBM/SISA founded in 1961 generated more than 420 million dollars ($US) revenues last year combining our publishing division, education division and testing division. YBM publishes Newsweek Magazine, National Geographic, Reader’s Digest and is the official test administer for the TOEIC Exam as well as the Microsoft Office User Exam. YBM is the largest and most well known education based corporation within Korea offering career opportunities with chance of advancement throughout various division.
The ideal candidate for this position is someone who enjoys teaching elementary level students. Teachers will be provided with a fully developed, American curriculum with classroom sizes of 10-15 students. The school is located in Seoul, one-minute walking distance from Daechi Station (Line 3)
> Why work at Gangdong ECC?
1. Peace and Quiet - Gangdong is an area that is more oriented to be a family neighborhood than commercial district. Streets are not as cramped, rambunctious but has all the amenities one needs!
2. Green Area - Lots of parks filled greeneries and Han River close by for fresh air and leisurely strolls.
3. Still in Seoul - Gangdong ECC is still in close proximity Gangnam, Jamsil, Hongdae, Itaewon and etc…
4. All-inclusive Benefit package - YBM ECC provides Medical insurance, Korean Pension Fund, and severance pay, and exclusively YBM pre-pays for your ROUND-TRIP Air tickets.
Start Date: Late May
Position: Native English Teacher Position at Gangdong ECC
Salary: 2.0 to 2.4 with housing
Housing: Rent free single studio selected by YBM or Housing subsidy
Korean Pension and Health Insurance: Fully comply with this regulation
Benefits: Severance pay, 9~10 Vacation days + all national holidays off
Work Place: Gangdong ECC – 1 minute walk from Godeok Station (Line 5)
Work Hours: 9:00 a.m. to 6:00 p.m.
Please apply if you meet these requirements
1. Native English speaker eligible for a working visa in South Korea
2. Must have one full year of relevant teaching experience at a school in Korea
3. Bachelors degree or higher
Qualifying applicants should submit a cover email, resume, recent photo and a contact number with the range of hours they can be reached.
Danny J. Kim
YBM Head Office
What to expect
Qualified applicants will be contacted by the YBM Head Office and given further instructions on the next step.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved