Expatriate ICT/Computing Teacher and Coordinator
Expatriate ICT/Computing Teacher and Coordinator – IDR 16-22 million per month
As a member of the Sekolah Bogor Raya team, you will be joining Bogor’s leading international standard school. Sekolah Bogor Raya exists to provide international standard education to the people of Bogor, Sentul, Cibubur, and South Jakarta. Sekolah Bogor Raya has an international reputation as one of Indonesia’s premiere schools. Through a commitment to English Language fluency, technological expertise, and inquiry-based teaching and learning, we deliver an international program that integrates global concepts with a local focus. Our programs prioritize the physical, spiritual, intellectual, and emotional development of our students and encourage them to build self-esteem and strive to be the very best that they can be.
Teaching in the high school, the ICT/Computing Teacher and Coordinator will be responsible for teaching ICT to a variety of High School levels. The successful candidate will also be responsible for organizing and developing the ICT program across all levels. This position is open for expatriate and highly qualified local candidates.
- S1/S2 Bachelor’s or Master’s degree minimum in ICT/Technology Education or related field
- Excellent standard of English
- Experience teaching ICT in English at high school level in an international environment
- Excellent communication skills and a positive and caring approach
- Respect for diversity; religion, race, and gender
- Experience with IB PYP, IGCSE, A Level or GAC curricula
- Energy and Passion for Teaching and Learning
- A proven track record of training students for success in science competitions
- A proven track record of creating and successfully running science events
Please send your CV and a recent photo to firstname.lastname@example.org We apologize, but only shortlisted candidates will be contacted.