Male and Female ESL teachers needed for Saudi Arabia University Preparatory Year
Male and Female ESL teachers needed for Saudi Arabia University Preparatory Year project starting August 31, 2014
• Private company with university contract.
• Returning over 90% of its teaching staff from 2013-14.
• Located in (Eastern Province) about 2 hours from Bahrain.
• Preparing Saudi teenagers for entrance into university faculties of Engineering, Medicine, Pharmacy, Business, and Computer Science.
• 17 classroom contact hours per week (four 50 minute periods per day).
• 10 office hours per week for preparation and administrative/grading duties using Moodle on-line course management program.
• Highly structured program with standardized weekly tests, homework, assignments, and exams.
• Besides English instruction, teachers train students in punctuality, study skills, and discipline.
• We offer contracts of approximately 3 months or 9 months.
• Salary $3200 (USD) per month Tax Free. Bonus $1600 (USD) paid at end of contract.
• Return airfare, housing, medical insurance covered by employer.
• Paid Breaks of approximately 9 days each in Oct, Nov, Jan, Feb and March totaling approximately 45 days within the 9 month contract. The breaks present an ideal opportunity for teachers to travel outside Saudi Arabia.
• Opportunities for extra teaching hours (Weekly Study Hall and Shabaka Language Center).
Qualifications and Experience
• Native English speaker (contract stipulation by Saudi client).
• Minimum Bachelors Degree and 2 years English teaching experience.
• BA English, Education degree, or TEFL/ESL certification for visa purposes.
• High school teaching experience is beneficial.
To apply please send ONE PAGE CV with:
5. English Teaching Experience
6. **RECENT PHOTO**