DIRECT APPLICATION. Two immediate positions! Come work in Gangnam at Little Fox!
We are seeking to hire two passionate, hard-working teachers to start ASAP.
**All applicants must be in Korea and ready to transfer their visa**
Note: This not a couple position.
[Little Fox Background]
Little Fox Language Center in Gangnam opened in December 2010.
Little Fox is the leading producer of flash animated stories in the world, and provides a franchised curriculum to more than 50 centers across Korea. The Daechi Center is the first non-franchised school to be directly owned and managed by the Little Fox head office. We use our unique and innovative flash animated stories to teach students. The visual and interactive curriculum is fun for both students and teachers. Our primary philosophy is for students to enjoy learning English.
See our sample material:
internet: - http://school.littlefox.co.kr/html/steps_pop.php
smart device app: - just search “Little Fox” in the app store.
(Choose the course level from the left-side of the window, and click the buttons underneath the image of the book in the center of the screen to view animation and book sample)
**All current teachers are available and willing to answer any questions about their experience working with us.**
1. Starting Date: ASAP
2. Duration: 1 year contract (with possibility to extend).
3. Salary: 2.0 ~ 2.4 million won (depends on your experience and educational background)
4.Working Time: Mon/Wed/Fri: 12.00pm~8.00pm, Tue/Thu: 1.00pm~9.00pm. Teaching time: 5 hours per day (maximum 30 hours per week).
5. Student Age: Elementary students.
6. Class Size: Maximum 8 students per class.
7. Vacation: 10 working days paid vacation + Korean national holidays.
8. Benefits: rent free single furnished studio, airfare, severance pay and 50% medical insurance & pension.
9. Additional Benefits: Center provides dinner and snacks. (Great for saving money!)
According to Korean law, eligible applicants for a visa must:
1. Be a native English speaker.
2. Hold a valid passport issued from the US, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, Great Britain, Ireland, or South Africa.
3. Have a 4-year Bachelor's degree from an accredited university in USA, Canada, Australia, New Zealand, UK (3-year), Ireland, or South Africa.
1. Must be located in Korea.
2. Have one year of experience teaching in Korea.
3. Have references available.
4. Please send: resume, cover letter & recent photo to Katie Frenis at firstname.lastname@example.org