The Senior Teacher Coordinator (STC) provides assistance in managing the training and administrative operations of the technical program components at the Juaymah Training Center (JTC) for Saudi secondary school graduates ages 18–22. Subjects covered in this program include: science for the electricity supply industry; health and safety for the electrical supply industry; mathematics for the electrical supply industry; and technical drawing. The STC coordinates the training team and ensures that teachers are meeting the objectives of the curriculum and all required testing and evaluation for the program. He facilitates curriculum development under the guidance of the Head of Department and in coordination with the STC for English language, regional experts, and external consultants, conducts teacher performance reviews and professional development, and provides teacher training when relevant to program
This new program enrolls more than 400 male trainees who are studying intensive English along with math, science, and health/safety subjects in a technical context.
Excellent salary and benefits package.
Minimum qualifications for science and math instructors include the following.
• Native-equivalent English speakers from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Background in science, math, electronics, or engineering
• Two (2) years of relevant experience coordinating training courses, supervising, and/or training instructors
• Five (5) years of relevant teaching/training experience at the vocational, technical, secondary, or tertiary level, preferably in the MENA region
• Teaching/or training experience with English language learners strongly preferred
• Previous residence in the Middle East and familiarity with life and culture in the Middle East preferred
To apply: click on https://apply.amideast.org/ATS_CLIENT/ . Scroll to the
Juaymah Senior Teacher Coordinator job listing where you will be able to apply. online. Once you create your account, you will need to upload your CV and a cover letter; additional documents will be requested from candidates being considered for interview. Kindly indicate the date you are available for work in your cover letter and/or in the relevant data field.