Immediate Vacancies in Bintaro/Cibubur/Kota Wisata
Immediate vacancies for EF Cibubur, EF Kota Wisata and EF Bintaro
We are looking for enthusiastic and committed teachers to join our established English First Centres in Bintaro, Cibubur and Kota Wisata in 2014. Having built a strong reputation as a quality educational institution, EF English First has been the starting point of many successful careers in EFL.
Teachers will be expected to:
* Work 40 hours per week of which 24 hours will be teaching.
* Always deliver lessons to the highest standard.
* Administer tests exams and assessments.
* Prepare lessons in advance and ready all equipment before class.
* Teachers will be encouraged to regularly evaluate their own performance and they will be helped to do this by the Director of Studies.
* Teachers will also be expected to cooperate and communicate effectively with other teachers and member of staff
* An accredited TEFL certificate (TESOL/CELTA) from a recognised 4-5 week intensive course that included extensive teaching practice, peer observation and evaluation from peers and trainer.
* A university degree (preferably in English, linguistics or Education).
* A genuine enthusiasm for teaching and a willingness to teach people of all ages.
* A positive attitude and the ability to work as part of a team. You will need to be flexible and adaptable in order to cope with living in a developing country and you will need to be open minded enough to appreciate the different living conditions.
* A one year renewable contract
* A competitive monthly salary in rupiah more than sufficient to support a comfortable lifestyle and
travel within Indonesia.
* Reimbursement of return airfare from city of hire to Indonesia
* All visa and immigration costs covered.
* One month salary bonus upon completion of contract.
* 14 days paid leave, all Indonesian public holidays and additional 2 weeks paid leave when the schools are closed over the Idul Fitri and Christmas/New Year breaks.
* Health Insurance and hospital room cover.
* Accommodation near the school or optional housing allowance.
How to apply:
If you are interested in joining our team, email firstname.lastname@example.org with your CV, copy of ESL certificate, copy of the information pages in your passport and covering letter.
Due to strict Indonesian immigration regulations, candidates must be between 26 and 45 years old with a passport from one of the following countries: USA, U.K, Australia, Canada, or New Zealand.
Thank you for your interest.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved