Teaching Math, Science, English Literary, or AP History in South Korea
An International Christian School, secondary levels, is looking for American, Christians, who can conduct the secondary levels of Math, Science, English Literary, or AP History classes in South Korea starting from April through July. Please find the position summary at the bottom.
Should you be interested in the positions, please send your resume including contact information, recent photos, and a cover letter to email@example.com.
In your email, please specify;
- Date of birth and birth place,
- Class subject to teach,
- Whether you have the criminal background check report,
- The best time to speak with you either on the phone or the skype.
- American citizens,
- Bachelor’s degree or above
- Faithful Christian (protestant)
- Special study or field experience in the subject to teach
- No criminal record on the Criminal Background Check report
- Healthy mentally and physically
- Location: South Korea
- Teaching levels: secondary levels
- Starting date: April through July depending on the teaching subjects
- Working hour: 8:30 – 5:30 PM Monday through Friday
- Salary: 2.2 million won per month
- Benefits: round trip air-fare, single furnished apt, health insurance, annual paid vacation, severance payroll, national pension, etc.
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.