Immediate Position Available in North Sumatra
Immediate Position Available in Medan, North Sumatra, Indonesia
• Are you passionate about working with young learners ages 2-7?
• Are you a Native English speaker with a university degree in early childhood education and/or related field?
• Are you looking to work for an International School that prides itself in its English Program and its Native English teachers?
• Are you flexible, patient, independent, creative and self-assured? Are you well-traveled and open-minded? Are you rugged and adventurous?
• Do you have the ability to problem-solve at a moment’s notice? Do you communicate effectively and create harmonious work relationships with people of all backgrounds and creeds?
• Do you enjoy a challenge? Do you live to teach? Do you work well with little or no guidance? Do you succeed in difficult situations and thrive in unique/challenging environments?
If you answered yes to all or mostly all of the above we would love to hear from you. Due to the unique location of our school we are only accepting applications from candidates that have previous experience teaching English to young learners and consider themselves adventurous hardworking and young at heart. We are looking for candidates who are willing to live in a growing, fast-paced, bustling and noisy city with heavy traffic, visible construction and detours and frequent power outs. While Medan is not to be compared to Bali, there are plus sides to our location. Medan offers several modern shopping centers with western food products and services, has a wide range of restaurants catering to all budgets as well as comfortable modern cinemas and is an ideal location for those interested in exploring the natural wonders of North Sumatra, i.e; Bukit Lawang and Lake Toba.
SIA offers a competitive salary, round trip flight reimbursement, housing and transportation, legal work visa and permits as well as medical insurance. To see full details about our school, please go to http://www.sia.sch.id
To apply, please send your cv and cover letter to Ms. Melissa Rangel, Head of Pre-School at email@example.com
We are sorry but we are only able to reply to shortlisted applicants.