Many full-time positions in the best locations in Seoul – March, April & May
Korea’s Largest and Most Reputable English Education Institute
With revenues exceeding 400 million dollar, the Joongang Daily (one of South Korea’s most popular newspapers) has referred to YBM as the, “Undisputed giant in Korea’s English education market.” By choosing to work at YBM, you will be working for one of the most reliable and respected companies in South Korea.
Best Locations in Seoul:
Visit http://www.ybmecc.co.kr/locations_ex.asp?area_seq=2 (Official Website) to see more details regarding locations, information, and photos of our company owned ECC Schools. With the YBM ECC program you can choose multiple positions of interest, and the HR Division will help you get the position that fits your personality.
Competitive Benefits Package:
*Professionalism- YBM is Korea’s Biggest and oldest ESL Corporation.
- Rent free, furnished, single housing within walking distance to the school.
- Guaranteed contracts upheld by the YBM Corporate Head Office in Seoul
- Relocation allowance of 200,000 KRW
- Paid Orientation and training with our teacher trainer.
- Compliance with the Korean Pension tax refund
- Korean National Medical Insurance will be covered
- Severance Pay - year-end completion bonus (one extra month's salary)
- Salary of 2.0~2.4 million KRW (depending on your qualifications)
- Vacation days (9-10 Selected Days + All Korean National holidays)
- Pre-paid, Round-trip air ticket provided by YBM
- You will be informed on the specific details, regarding the position being offered before the contract
Secure & Reliable:
- 100% guaranteed contract backed by the YBM Corporation
- Fully developed curriculum, constantly being updated by the R&D team at the head office.
- Only Prime, Popular and Highly Desired Areas. (Near the subway stations)
- Teach among other foreign teachers; YBM schools have 4 -30 English teachers per location
- No late salaries and all contracts fully adhere to Medical insurance, Pension Fund, and Severance pay.
How to Apply:
If you are interested in this position, please email over the following documents to the YBM HR Manager Danny Kim at firstname.lastname@example.org
1. Your updated resume (MS word document or text file)
2. A current photo of yourself
3. Apostilled Criminal Background check and University diploma and Photo or Scan of your Passport
4. If possible please state a desired start date and location
Once an applicant has submitted their initial application, the applicant will be updated on the next step to discuss the details of the positions with the HR Manager.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved