Suitably Qualified and Experienced Male and Female Candidates
OnlineenilnO, a leading ESL provider in the Middle East, wishes to invite suitably qualified and experienced male and female candidates to apply for multiple teaching positions in Saudi Arabia commencing summer/fall 2014. OnlineenilnO and International House London are working in partnership, providing English Language and Core Subject Instructors for Preparatory Years Programs in Saudi Arabian universities.
Qualifications & Requirements-
• A BA degree in English or Linguistics or TESOL, OR
• A bachelor degree in any discipline from an Anglophonic university PLUS a CELTA/Trinity TESOL certificate.
• Be a native English speaker.
• 2+ years’ experience
• Overseas ESL teaching experience, especially in the Middle East would be preferred.
• Applicants with administrative and leadership experience in an academic setting would be preferred.
The offer of employment for the teaching staff includes the following:
Remuneration will be based on experience
-Working hours are 40 hours from Sunday to Thursday. The working day is divided into three parts: Teaching hours, Office hours and preparation hours.
-Air Tickets - Annual round-trip air tickets will be provided once a year for the employee.
-Health Care - The employee will be provided with medical insurance.
-Vacation - 1 month vacation; national holidays
• 1 year contract
• All the salary and benefits are tax-free
Copyright © 2004-2015 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved