English Language Teachers/Professionals (ELPs) Needed
Chase Resourcing are recruiting for a renowned British Education organization in Malaysia.
Our client has a major contract with the Ministry of Education in Malaysia to provide Malaysian Primary schools with skilled English Language Teachers/Professionals (ELPs).
Our client currently requires 10 English language Teacher Trainers (immediately) that have at least 3 years recent ESL experience with young learners (4-12 year olds) to fill positions in Malaysian Primary schools in the middle and east coast of mainland Malaysia.
The Teachers will operate as Teacher Trainers/Mentors and aim to improve the standard of English language teaching in the Malay Primary schools.
A major part of this very exciting project is to act as an on-site Mentor and to advise all School employees of best international practices of English Teaching inside and outside of the classroom.
Recruitment is ongoing until the remaining 10 positions are filled!!
• English Native Tongue
• University Degree
• At least 3 years recent experience teaching English as a Foreign language to children aged from 4 –
• 120 hour TEFL / TEYL/ TESOL / CELTA / DELTA Certificate
• Full Driving License
• Be able to demonstrate competence in using Microsoft Power Point, Word and Excel
• Possess excellent communication skills and be able to work in a multi-cultural environment
Teachers are expected to:
• Deliver a programme of Teacher Professional Development sessions for Malaysian Teachers of English
• Improve the methodology and style of instruction in English teaching
• Support, coach, and mentor Malaysian teachers of English in their classes
• Manage school visits
• Provide selections of one-on-one support
• Formal on-going observations
• Training & mentoring
• Coaching & co-teaching
Remuneration / Package:
• Return flights from wherever you are in the world
• Basic salary of 7,000 Ringgits per month
• Accommodation allowance provided monthly (750 Ringgit)
• Company Car to a high standard with monthly fuel allowance provided (450 Ringgit)
• Communications allowance – Internet and mobile phone (150 Ringgit)
This is a very exciting opportunity to become a part of a very exciting English language project in one of the most exotic & beautiful countries in the world.
Please feel free to send this Job Advert to anybody that you know will benefit.
If you would like to find out more about this exciting opportunity please send your Curriculum Vitae to email@example.com or call John on +353 (0) 66 9762 007 immediately.
International Recruitment Consultant
Chase Resourcing International
+353 (066) 9762 007 – DDL
+353 087 6937037 – MOB
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved