10 IMMEDIATE POSITIONS AVAILABLE FOR NATIVE SPEAKERS IN INDONESIA
EF English First is a global company, established in 1965 and now with over 500 centers around the world. Our school teaches over 200,000 students in 65 locations throughout Indonesia and has established itself as the market leader for private language learning.
EF English First HS Group is celebrating its 10th year anniversary this year, in 2014. During the 10 years we have grown from 1 school to 6, having opened our 6th school in June 2013, and now we are educating approximately 4,500 students from all ages. Our schools are state of the art, equipped with Interactive White Board (IWB) technology, computer labs, classroom projectors and integrated sound systems. Our schools are located in the areas of: Depok, Karawaci, Taman Mini , Pejaten , Rawamangun and Bekasi. Service includes on-site classes, one-on-one tuition, international exam preparation courses and extra-curricular activities such as Spelling Bee, Story Telling and other fun activities for the students and teachers.
We are constantly growing and therefore looking for professional teachers who can join our exciting team to progress and develop alongside us.
We will assist each step of your journey, offering a comprehensive compensation and benefit package including:
• Sponsored official work visa and local documentations.
• Airport pick-up upon arrival and relocation assistance.
• Free accommodation.
• Competitive salary and paid overtime.
• Full academic and support throughout the contract, including free Bahasa Indonesia lessons.
• Professional development (i.e.: on the job workshops) and the opportunity to progress within the company.
• Cambridge English Teaching Knowledge Test (TKT) Module 1 sponsored by the company.
• End of contract bonus.
• Flight reimbursement.
Please submit your cover letter and CV to our Group Senior Director of Studies at email@example.com .
Due to strict government regulations, applicants must be over 25 and passport holders from UK, US, Australia, Canada or New Zealand.