Teaching Jobs in Busan
Pagoda Academy was founded in 1969 with the objective of developing foreign language education in Korea. With the help of great teachers we have been able to achieve enormous success and we would like to continue that tradition.
Pagoda is an all-adult group teaching program that gives the teacher the support of a standardized curriculum as well as the flexibility to develop each class with their own unique style of teaching.
We need teachers to teach conversation, business English, academic classes, book discussion and more at our Pusan National University (March 1st) and Seomyeon (May 1st) locations.
Some of our teachers were not formally trained as teachers, but through their experience, enthusiasm, work ethic and willingness to learn have become excellent teachers. Those are the kinds of people we are looking for to work at our Seomyeon and Pusan National University locations.
Pagoda offers several key benefits:
1) Flexible and lucrative pay for performance and additional classes
2) 30-days vacation (partially paid) + National Holidays + Occasional Extra Days Off
3) Pay increase every 6 months
4) Inititial & Ongoing Training Opportunities
5) Single Housing Package
6) Motivated adult students eager to learn
7) A reputable and stable company (founded in 1969) that offers room for professional and financial growth
And many other benefits…
You can read about Pagoda Academy by visiting our site http://www.jobpagoda.com
If you would like to hear more about the advertised positions then please send your resume, passport picture, recent picture and references to hellojobpagoda (at) gmail.com
We look forward to hearing from you soon!
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved