ESOL instructors - MALE & FEMALE - needed in Riyadh and other cities
WISE TEACHING is currently recruiting ESOL instructors - Male & Female - to join one of the teaching teams at AETG, the Arabian Education and Training Group in Riyadh. Teaching teams operate in Riyadh and other cities around the Kingdom at universities, colleges and other educational institutions in the private and public sector. Start date: There are some immediate vacancies, so do apply if you want to start work ASAP, but most people opt for an AY 2014/15 start. A bit early for that? No way, apart from the paperwork that has to be done, people need to PREPARE FOR CHANGE. People who are prepared when leaving for Saudi Arabia, socially as well as professionally, are usually the ones who can make a success out of their stay in the Kingdom.
- BA degree in a related field
- Unrelated degrees must be supported by a 120 hour in class tefl/tesol/CELTA
certificate, NOT online
- One year's relevant experience in a full time salaried position
- ME/Gulf experience a plus
- not older than 55
In addition to this, candidates are expected to be/have
- culturally sensitive
- student centred
- a sense of humour
- able to adapt to a different climate
- ONE YEAR RENEWABLE CONTRACT, SINGLE STATUS
- US$ 30,000 - 55,000 PA, TAX FREE
- RENT FREE SINGLE ACCOMMODATION (MALES ONLY), UTILITIES PAID
- FREE TRANSPORT TO AND FROM WORK
- CLASS A MEDICAL INSURANCE
- PRE PAID FLIGHTS AT THE BEGINNING OF THE CONTRACT AND ON COMPLETION
- CLOSE TO 8 WEEKS PAID HOLIDAYS(ANNUAL AND NATIONAL)
- CELL PHONE AND LAPTOP PROVIDED
HOW TO APPLY:
Please send your CV/resume - NO other documents - to Edwin Wise, firstname.lastname@example.org (edwin_wise @ yahoo.com), a short cover is appreciated, but please, no autobiographies.
Potentially suitable applicants will be contacted ASAP.
Thank you for understanding that unsuccessful applications will not be acknowledged.