Teach in Myanmar
EduLink Australia is looking for English teachers to join its vibrant team in Myanmar. As a rapidly growing enterprise, the position would suit professional English language teachers with a genuine interest in education and professional development.
The successful applicant will be required to prepare and deliver high-quality English lessons to small-sized English classes, including:
- General English Proficiency (to adult learners);
- IELTS programs;
- Business English;
- English for specific purposes programs.
Terms of Employment:
- Contract length: 6-24 months;
- Salary: USD $1,600-1,900 per month, depending on qualifications and experience;
- 24 hours of face-to-face teaching per week;
- Four weeks' paid holidays and public holidays (15+ per year); and
- Visas & subsidised visa runs.
- Proficient native English speaker;
- CELTA or Trinity TESOL;
- University degree;
- At least 12 months' of experience teaching English as a foreign language;
- Experience teaching IELTS programs;
- Experience teaching ESP;
- Basic computer and Internet skills; and
- Good fun to work with!
For additional information please email: teachingcareers@edulinkaustralia
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved