* A TEFL certificate from on-site courses such as the CELTA, Trinity or equivalent, with a minimum of 100 hours' study that includes observed teaching practice. Also required by the Indonesian government for native-speaking English teachers.
* A higher/ further education certificate with a minimum of bachelor's degree, along with the academic transcript. These are required by the Indonesian government for native-speaking English teachers. Bachelor's degree in English major would be our priority. If you do not possess a degree, we are unable to process your application.
* A professional approach to teaching.
* Willingness to teach a range of courses with students of different age groups.
* Readiness to adapt to living and working in Indonesia.
* a TKT (Teaching Knowledge Test) certificate issued by Cambridge. This is a requirement for all native-speaking teachers working with EF. The test can be taken after the teacher arrives, at the teacher's expense.
* Should you be accepted for a position, we will also need a hospital/ doctor's certificate stating you are in good health. This is one of the Indonesian government's requirements for native English speakers teaching in Indonesia. Upon job offer, we will also need our recruits to be certified by Info Cubic (http://www.infocubic.net) at the recruits' expense.
What we offer
* A renewable one-year contract with a salary allowing a comfortable lifestyle and travel within Indonesia.
* One-way airfare from country of hire, and airfare to country of origin upon completion of contract.
* Full working visa.
* A bonus of one month's salary upon contract completion.
* Approximately 35 paid vacation days per year. These include 15 days of personal vacation, two weeks each year when our schools are closed, and additional public holidays as declared by the government (approximately 10 days per year).
* Health insurance.
* A fully furnished house shared with other EF teachers.
* A dynamic and supportive working environment with great opportunities for career development. Most of our senior academic staff have been promoted from within the group.
* A free online Indonesian language course.
To apply, please send your CV/resume by e-mail to Haryo Baskoro:email@example.com
Only short-listed candidates will be contacted.
Please kindly mention where you found our vacancy in your application.
We regret that due to strict immigration regulations we can only consider applicants who are nationals of Australia, Canada, New Zealand, the UK and the USA.
For more information, please visit our website:
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved