Science and Math Instructors Needed, Eastern Province, KSA
Immediate opportunities for joining a talented team of educators at Saudi Electric Services Polytechnic’s Juaymah Training Center in the Eastern Province of Saudi Arabia. Managed by AMIDEAST, this new program enrolls more than 400 male trainees who are studying intensive English along with math, science, and health/safety subjects in a technical context.
The teaching positions offer an excellent salary and benefits package. Average class size is 16 trainees, and the weekly course load is 24 hours plus administrative and prep responsibilities. There may also be opportunities for involvement in curriculum and educational technology development.
Qualified teachers are urged to apply for immediate consideration as well as for the 2014-15 academic year; please specify as relevant in the required cover letter. Minimum qualifications for science and math instructors include the following.
• Native-equivalent English speakers from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• Background in science, math, electronics, or engineering, with hands-on experience in electrical wiring and welding particularly desirable for science instructors in particular
• A bachelor’s degree or technical diploma in a relevant field from an accredited Western institution
• A minimum of five (5) years relevant teaching/training experience at the secondary, technical, or tertiary level
• Knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic about using educational technology in the classroom
• Experience teaching/training English language learners strongly preferred
To apply: click on https://apply.amideast.org/ATS_CLIENT/ .
Scroll to the Juaymah instructor job listing where you will be able to apply online. Once you create your account, you will need to upload your CV and a cover letter; additional documents will be requested from candidates being considered for interview. Kindly indicate the date you are available for work in your cover letter and/or in the relevant data field.