Teach English in South Korea with Greenheart Travel – Fall 2014 – Application Coming Soon – Prepare your documents!
Confused about the application process to Teach in Korea? Apply through Greenheart Travel to get the best customer support and guidance throughout the complicated application and documents process – for FREE!
Greenheart Travel partners with the Korean Ministry of Education to provide teaching opportunities for native English speakers seeking teaching positions, cross-cultural experiences and adventure! All positions are for teaching English in South Korean public schools.
Our program in South Korea is a great way to see the world, learn about a different culture and make money while doing it. Teachers can save between US$5,000-$15,000 per year!
Where do you start? And when?
Right here, right now. Now is the time to start gathering your documents and background check for the Spring 2014 Start Date. Contact us for instructions and guidance through the process.
Request more information here:http://greenhearttravel.org/campaign/teach-inquiry2
Or , call 888-ABROAD-1 for details
For more information on the program and application process:http://greenhearttravel.org/program/adult/teach/teach-in-south-k orea
• Free furnished studio apartment
• Salary of 1.8 - 2.5 million KRW per month (about $1,600 to $2,200 USD, tax-deferred)*, depending on location, experience and qualifications. Save up to $15,000 per year!
• Approximately 30+ days of paid vacation
• Allowances for flight costs and more are awarded upon beginning and completion of contract totaling approximately $2,570 USD
• Severance pay equal to one month's salary
• Step-by-step guidance and support throughout application process, including pre-departure orientation
• National Health Insurance coverage
• No program or application fees
* Based on current exchange rate of 1 USD = 1,132 KRW (Korean Won)
• Citizen of US, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa (no exceptions)
• For non-native English speakers: You must have studied in one of the above 7 countries since the 7th Grade (no later)
• Bachelor's degree in any field
• 20-55 years of age
• No criminal record (this includes underage drinking charges, DUI's, misdemeanors, etc), minor traffic offenses are ok
• Strong desire to learn about other cultures
• TEFL certificate with at least 20 practicum hours required unless you have a Bachelor’s degree in Education, English or Linguistics
* A TEFL/TESOL Course is offered through Greenheart Travel for those who need to obtain TEFL or TESOL Certification prior to leaving for South Korea:http://greenhearttravel.org/program/adult/teach/tefl-certificati on-course-online
12 Month Contracts:
• Program dates: February 2014 – September 2014
• Program Length: 1 year contract (52 weeks)
• U.S. applicants are required to submit an FBI Criminal Record Check. These checks take 3-4 months to complete, so applicants should request an FBI Criminal Record Check the first week of February if possible. (Do not order earlier as it cannot be more than 6 months old.)
At Greenheart Travel we are passionate about helping people reach their full potential through unforgettable experiences abroad. Greenheart Travel is a division of the Center for Cultural Interchange, located in Chicago, Illinois. Established in 1985, the Center for Cultural Interchange (CCI) is a 501(c)3 non-profit international exchange organization dedicated to the promotion of cultural understanding, environmental consciousness and world peace.
For more information and to apply for the English Program in Korea, inquire here:http://greenhearttravel.org/campaign/teach-inquiry2
746 N. LaSalle Drive
Chicago, IL 60654