Native English Teachers - Public High School in Seoul
Hello native English speaking teachers!
I am looking for a native English speaking North American Teacher for a public high school in Seoul. Please find the position summary at the bottom. Should you be interested in this position, please send your resume with recent photos (passport style and in casual attire too) to email@example.com.
As the starting date is imminent as of beginning of March, you are required to have a transferable E2 visa or to have all the visa documents on your hands.
In your email, please include
- Date of birth and birth place
- Your visa status or whether you have the visa documents on your hands for immediate use.
- Tel number, skype ID if you have, and the best time to speak with you
- Location: Inside Seoul city
- School: Public high school
- Teaching levels: senior high school students on G10 and 11
- Starting date: Beginning of March
- Work hours: 8AM to 4 PM Monday through Friday
- Teaching classes: between 20 and 25 50 minutes classes per week
- Salary: 2.1 – 2.4 million won per month
- Benefits: air-fare, single furnished apt or housing stipend, health insurance, national pension, 4 weeks paid vacation plus extra days off, etc.
- Preference: North American, E2/F2/F6 visa holders, major study in English or Linguistic, prior teaching experience, TEFL certificate, etc.
For our company details and for information regarding working and living in Korea, please visit our website at http://www.englishnkorea.com.
Certified Occupational Counselor
English & Korea Co. Ltd.