IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR ESL TEACHERS IN SAUDI ARABIA
IMMEDIATE OPENINGS FOR ESL TEACHERS IN SAUDI ARABIA - Earn $37,600/- to $50,000/- annually with benefits!
- Native speaker of English
- Degree from a native English speaking country
- Minimum Bachelor's qualified
- Masters or Bachelors in relevant field (English, education, linguistics, TESOL, etc.) desirable, but not essential.
- Masters, PhD (and other advanced graduate degrees) highly desirable and given priority
- No online certification
- 120 hour ESL certification (or relevant degree)
- Teaching experience (at least 2 years, full-time ESL). This must be recent.
- Middle East/Gulf experience a plus
- Special Capabilities (e.g., ESL management, supervisory experience, IT, program assessment) also highly valued
- All placements in Saudi Arabia
Salary and Benefits:
- Earn a net in-hand salary of $37,600/- to $50,000/- annually depending on experience and qualifications.
- Accommodation/ accommodation allowance provided in addition to salary.
- Transportation/ transportation allowance provided in addition to salary.
- 30 days paid annual leave
- Ticket between KSA and country of residence
- Best in class medical insurance
- Tax free
Interested candidates are requested to submit CV, copy of degrees, copy of ESL certification, and copy of passport to email@example.com