Job vacancy : 1
Location : Jwa dong, new town area in Haeundae
3 min walking from subway station
Start date : ASAP
looking for a female teacher who has all of visa documents in hand
Do you want to be located near Beach area ? Yes, you can get to beach area shortly if you want. One of leading franchise schools in Korea is now looking for an ESL teacher starting ASAP.
This school will provide you with sufficient one week training/orientation, comfortable and modern working conditions and housing.
If you would like to apply for this job, please e-mail me your resume, cover letter, the front of passport and some recent photos at firstname.lastname@example.org.
# About Busan
Busan, a bustling city of 4 million residents, is located on the Southeastern tip of the Korean peninsula. The natural environment of Busan is a perfect example of harmony between mountains, rivers and sea. Busan is the second largest city in Korea and is proud to be playing a major role on the world stage with its hosting of the 2002 Asian Games and its participation in hosting the 2002 World Cup Korea/Japan.
# Job description
- Location : Busan, Haeundae (Jwadong area)
- Accomodation : Single apartment near school area
- Starting date : as soon as visa processing is done
- Teaching object : Elementary and some middle schoolers
- Age group : from 7~ 15 years old
- Class size : 5~13
- working hours : Mon~Friday, 30(at maximum) teaching hours per week
From 3~10 pm
- salary : 2.2 ~2.3 million won per month (depending on qualification)
- prepaid ticket, one year ending bonus
* holding Apostilled Bachelor's degree & Criminal check
* holding a passport from one of the 7 English Speaking
* Excellent health & No record on the police check