|Home||About Us||FAQ||Contact Us|
ESL Jobs in Micronesia Teach English in Micronesia
Micronesia, is the name of a region in the Pacific Ocean. The Philippines lie to the northwest, Indonesia, Papua New Guinea and Melanesia to the west and southwest, and Polynesia to the east.
Politically, Micronesia is divided into eight nation-states and territories:
- the Federated States of Micronesia (sometimes referred to simply as "Micronesia", or abbreviated as "FSM"), which consists of four states: Kosrae, Yap, Pohnpei, and Chuuk;
- the Republic of the Marshall Islands;
- the Republic of Palau;
- the Commonwealth of the Northern Mariana Islands;
- the Republic of Nauru;
- the Republic of Kiribati;
- the Territory of Guam.
- the Territory of Wake Island.
For more information on teaching English in these countries look at the individual country information pages.
> Post an English teaching job in Micronesia
> Browse travel guides for Micronesia
Click here to list a job here