We are hiring 10 avid ESL teachers - Couples welcomed
We are hiring 10 avid ESL teachers.
The school has established itself as an outstanding and good famed institution in Korea with continuous provision of well-designed English programs.
The teaching programs and curriculum have been well prepared around Listening, Writing, Reading, Speaking and those are customized for each age group of Elementary and Junior High school students.
We prefer any teachers who can start ASAP with Visa Docs Ready.
Any Couples or any Co-Applying teachers are welcomed too.
Please review the detailed job info below and anyone who's interested in this opportunity,
Make DIRECT application through our APPLY NOW site by visiting at
A. JOB SPECIFICATIONS
- Job Number: BSIG14FM
- Name: Private School
- Location: Major Cities in and around Seoul (Bundang, Suji, Ilsan, Gangnam; the exact work location will be assigned after the interview)
- Airfare: Yes (the departure airport to Korea)
- Accommodation: Yes
- Distance from School: 10 minutes
- Age Group: Elementary-Middle
- Class Size: 10 students
- Class Length: 40 minutes
- Working Days: 5 days per week (Mon - Fri or Tue - Sat, it's varied by academic season)
- Teaching Schedule of Hours: 3:30pm - 9:30pm
- Base hrs/week/month: 120 hours / month
- Salary: 2.6million KRW
- Severance Pay: 1 month
- Vacation Days: 10 days
- Sick Leave: 2 days
- Health Insurance: 50%
- Number of Korean Teachers: +100
- Number of Foreign Teachers: +100
- Starting Date: Feb-Mar 2014
B. HOW TO APPLY
Anyone who's interested in this opportunity, please make DIRECT application through our 'APPLY NOW' site by visiting
and be sure to input [BSIG14FM] in job number field in the application form.
- A representative will assist you shortly to initiate the placement process.
- Simply sending resume alone will be disregarded.
- We need additional application information to make a perfect match with right positions.
- If you have any questions regarding the position, please let us know by sending email to email@example.com for prompt assistance.
C. PLACEMENT PROCESS
The entire placement process will usually take 1 - 2months from the point of application to actual start teaching.
We're laying the entire hiring process out from A to Z and helping our teachers through it step-by-step so they are comfortable and know what is going on at all times. Please refer to below major steps you're going through;
> Step 1: Submit online application.
> Step 2: We will contact you shortly to further the process with full & detailed knowledge of your application and answering your questions and the phone/in-person interview schedule will be set up.
> Step 3: The interview will be conducted taking about 30mins.
> Step 4: The offer will be given for your review and consideration.
> Step 5: Sign the contract and follow the E-2 visa (Legal Work Visa for English Teacher in Korea) procedure steps. (F4 visa holders don't need to go through visa process)
No Experience Needed, All Majors Accepted.
- Be a native English speaker
- Hold a valid passport from USA, Canada, UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, or South Africa
- Hold an apstilled copy of original bachelor degree from an accredited university
- Obtain a CLEAN criminal background check with an authenticating Apostille document or notarization and certification from a Korean Consulate (depending on country)
* TESOL/TEFL/CELTA certifications are preferred
* Any degree welcomed but preference given to education and English majors
* Don't need to know any Korean
* Proof documents will be asked during the official process
E. About gloii RS
gloii is a professional recruiting and English teacher placement agency operating in New York, London, Sydney and Seoul Korea. We're providing comprehensive, knowledgeable and professional guidance to prospective ESL teachers who have the sincere desire to come to South Korea to teach English while
at the same time learning about the richness and uniqueness of Korean culture and everyday life.
gloii has the recruiting network throughout Korea directly representing a great number of Public and Private schools and able to get you the most established and reputable employers saving your valuable time and energy.
Our services are being offered free of charge for teachers.
>> Contact Channels;
gloii Korea ESL Job Bridge - http://gloii.com
Skype gloiirs | KakaoTalk gloiiesl | US +1 708-320-9630 | Korea +82 10-9182-4621
Please press the 'LIKE' button of gloii RS Facebook to receive ongoing ESL job offers for your choice. For this, please visit our Facebook at