Hwajeong, near Ilsan, Feb. 2014 start
Teaching position in Hwajeong (near Ilsan): 2-8 million won
Morgan Recruiting has a school program in Gyeonggido (Hwajeong) that is currently looking for a qualified teacher starting in February 2014. I have included all of the school details below. This school is offering excellent benefits which include prepaid flight arrangements, free housing and a one month salary bonus at the end of the contract. They are offering an excellent starting salary (2.8 million won).
Hwajeong is located on the #3 subway line, about 40 minutes from downtown Seoul. Hwajeong is a beautiful area, next to Ilsan (about 10 minutes away) and is very popular with teachers. I've included the wikipedia page for Ilsan which is very close. The teachers that go there are quite happy with the area as it is very nice.
Student focus: Kindergarten, elementary
Number of positions: 1
Start date: February 2014
Class length: 40 minutes
Number of students per class: 8-10
Week: Mon-Fri (no Saturdays)
Salary: 2.8 million won
Vacation: 2 weeks + all national holidays
Housing: Single housing provided
Health: Health insurance shared with the school
Pension: Pension contributions matched by the school
Number of teachers at the school: 8
* Excellent, well-established program
* Great location
* No weekends
* Free single housing
* Free airfare provided in advance
* One month salary bonus at the end of the contract
* Medical (50% shared with school/instructor) and pension benefits
* 2 weeks paid vacation in addition to all public holidays
Applicants must meet the following qualifications:
* You must have a Bachelor's degree (any discipline) from an accredited university.
* You must be a citizen of one of the following countries: Canada, the U.S., the U.K., Ireland, Australia, New Zealand, and South Africa.
* You must hold a valid passport from one of the above countries.
* You must not have a criminal record.
To apply for this position, please complete the online application on our website at http://www.morganrecruiting.com
Please contact email@example.com if you have any questions about these positions.
Thank you for your application.
Make it your New Year's Resolution to get TEFL certified and start getting more job offers. Visit http://morganrecruiting.com/tefl_certification/ or contact us for details. Use our promotional code when registering for a program to receive a 10% discount on all TEFL programs. Promotional code: MORGAN
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved