Staff and Manage Needed for a New All-male Vocational Training Facility
Staff and Manage Needed for a New All-male Vocational Training Facility Near Dammam, Saudi Arabia for a Saudi Public Utilities Company
AMIDEAST recently won a five-year contract to staff and manage a new all-male vocational training facility near Dammam, KSA for a Saudi public utilities company. The teaching positions offer an excellent salary and attractive compensation package to educators with qualifications in ES/FL, math, and science. Teachers typically teach a total of 24 hours weekly, which includes in-class instruction and supervising CALL labs for classes of 16 trainees. In addition, there are administrative hours for lesson preparation, marking homework and class assignments, and student consultations. There may also be involvement in curriculum and educational technology development, as required.
Immediate openings are for a start-up date of November 24th.
Minimum qualifications include:
• Native speaker of English
• Citizen from the USA, Canada, the UK, Ireland, Australia, New Zealand or South Africa
• A bachelor’s degree in ES/FL, math or science from an accredited Western University (master’s degree in the field preferred)
• Relevant teaching certification if bachelor’s degree is not in the subject area
• A minimum of three (3) years relevant teaching experience, preferably in the MENA region
• Knowledgeable, experienced and enthusiastic about using interactive whiteboards and IT for teaching purposes
• Familiarity with and respect for the multicultural diversity and traditions that exist in KSA
To apply: click on https://apply.amideast.org/ATS_CLIENT/.
Scroll to the English instructor job listing where you will be able to apply online. You will need to upload a CV and cover letter only. Prospective math and science teachers should also apply to the same English teacher listing.