Please ask yourself these 3 questions before reading this offer:
1. Are you a knowledgeable, experienced, and professional ESL teacher?
2. Do you have a fun and upbeat personality?
3. Are you great with people?
Were all your answers "YES"? If so, please proceed:
Would you like to earn a sizeable income from the comfort and privacy of your own home?
Then you’ve come to the right place!
English-and-Skype is an online English school based out of Moscow, Russia. It was founded in 2011 by Sergey Fomin, a young entrepreneur who saw that many people needed to learn English to better their lives but weren’t able to attend traditional classes. Thus, English-and-Skype was born.
Today the company has a large and growing student base and because of this, it constantly needs experienced ESL professionals to give high quality classes to students.
At English-and-Skype, we specialize in one-to-one English lessons via Skype. Our students are all ages and need to learn English for many different reasons. However, the one thing they all have in common is that they need fun, effective, personalized English lessons with a certified native English speaker.
Now that you know a little bit about us, let’s talk a little bit about what we’re looking for in a teacher.
1. Our teachers must be native English speakers. Sorry, but there are no exceptions here!
2. Our teachers must be certified to teach English as a second language. This means that you need to have successfully completed a recognized TESOL/TEFL/CELTA course.
3. You need to have an enthusiastic and creative teaching style and an outgoing personality. We’re looking for energetic people that are friendly and great with people. You must also be able to create fun and personalized lessons.
4. You must be able to work at least 15 hours a week.
5. You must have a good internet connection, a web cam, and a quiet working environment.
Why work for us?
There are many advantages to working for English-and-Skype. Let’s look at a few, shall we?
1. You’ll never have to spend money on driving to and from work again! Yep, that’s a great thought, huh? With gas prices soaring, you’ll save loads of money by working from the comfort of your own home!
2. You set your own schedule, so you can work around your busy life! As long as you can work at least 15 hours a week, you can choose when you want to work. That sure beats a 9-5, right?
3. Chose what you want to teach and what you use to teach. At English-and-Skype, we don’t force you to teach a class that you don’t feel comfortable teaching. If you want to teach general English but don’t feel comfortable teaching an exam preparation class, no problem!
4. Additionally, our teachers are free to choose their teaching materials. We don’t require our teachers to use the same books over and over again.
5. Earn a nice income. Our teachers earn from 10 to 20 USD per class (depending on experience, class type, and class length). To put it bluntly, many other online schools aren’t willing to pay their teachers near that much. Don’t believe us? Check it out yourself!
So, if you meet all our requirements and feel like you have what it takes to be an EAS teacher, go ahead and fullfil our web-form: