If you are an ESL teacher with a computer running Windows, have Internet Explorer, a fast internet connection (you can test your bandwidth on our website) as well as a good webcam and headset, then you're ready to apply. Here are some of the advantages to teaching for us:
- You can choose a schedule that suits you.
- You'll save bundles in time and commuting costs by working from home.
- There's no need to create teaching materials - we've done that for you.
- You won't be asked to grade homework - our system does that automatically.
- We'll train you to use our virtual classroom software.
- You can choose to teach just adults or kids too.
- You'll be working with a friendly, professional support team with years of experience to guide and assist you.
- You'll acquire valuable skills that put you ahead of the curve as an ESL professional.
As part of your duties, you'll instruct, monitor, assist and correct students during online classes. You'll also provide constructive feedback and complete online student progress reports.
Occasionally, you may be asked to attend online training sessions.
IT Requirements: PC or Mac running Windows OS; Broadband / ADSL internet connection - wired (not wireless); Webcam; Microphone-headset. Full details available on our website.
TO APPLY, PLEASE VISIThttp://recruit.tutorabc.com