* We offer:
- Commitment to professional development and high teaching standards
- Competitive packages
- Wide range of resources and modern facilities
- Variety of course types
- Opportunities for development and promotion
- Academic and personal support from a dedicated team
- The chance to teach in and experience the real Vietnam in
- Professional Development
* We are committed to high standards of teaching and training for teachers. Our professional development program includes:
- Regular observations schedule plus ‘pop-in’ observations
- Annual Professional Development Interviews
- Regular training workshops
- Internal promotion opportunities
* Competitive Package:
- Costs of living are such that you can enjoy a very comfortable lifestyle in Vietnam – most of our teachers eat out every night, and spend holidays traveling in Asia without working too hard to save
+ Salary: 900 USD per month, depending on qualifications and experience.
* Interesting range of teaching opportunities
- YL/ Kindy / G.E./ IELTS / TOEFL preparation courses, plus Business English, English for Academic Purposes and specialised courses (e.g. Pronunciation), as we expand our program for corporate & public clients.
- Teachers are encouraged to teach across a range of courses.
- Normally scheduled at 25 - 32 hours per week. The Kindy program is at the weekends year round. YL program is at the weekends except during summer when it expands to weekdays.
- The Academic team includes an Academic Manager, Academic Coordinators and plus support staff in each location. They are there to support you in both academic and personal matters and will help you settle into your new life in Vietnam
- The school does provide accommodation. You will be met at the airport and taken to your hotel.
- BA or MA (NB this is essential for Work Permit requirements)
- CELTA/ Trinity TESOL or equivalent
- Must be 25-45 years old
- Proficient in MS Office applications
- With excellent oral and written communication skills
- At least one year’s experience or B in CELTA etc.
- Enthusiasm, energy and a strong sense of cultural awareness are essential.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved