ESL Lecturer position
Raffles education Corporation is listed on the Mainboard of the Singapore Exchange as the largest private education group in Asia. Since establishing its first college in Singapore in 1990, the Group has grown to operate 33 colleges in 30 cities across 13 countries in Asia-Pacific: Australia, Bangladesh, Cambodia, China, India, Indonesia, Malaysia, Mongolia, New Zealand, Philippines, Singapore, Sri Lanka and Thailand. For more information, please visit http://www.raffles-education-corporation.com.
< br>• Design course curriculum materials
• Plan and deliver these lessons clearly
• Develop students' creativity and problem solving skills through study, research and practical projects
• Ensure student discipline
• Assist with school promotional activities
• Native speaker with a Degree in English from a recognized University
• Possess certificates in teaching English as a foreign language - Trinity Certificate, TESOL, CELTA or equivalent
• At least 5 years' experience teaching English in an academic environment
• Dynamic and enthusiastic, with an interest to nurture students and to help them achieve their potential
• Able to adapt to a multi-cultural setting and to handle students of different nationalities
Please email a comprehensive resume (with contact number in PDF or Word format), academic certificates, 2 reference letters, a recent photograph to email@example.com.