Elementary Class Room Teachers
The Start-Rite School prides itself in bringing together children from different walks of life.
Start - Rite School, which has been operating since 2008 serves over 270 students of various nationalities in elementary grades, staring from early years to both nursery and primary levels on a magnificent campus.
The School offers air-conditioned ensuite classrooms, well stocked library, science lab, music & home economics lab, and a standard sport facility all-in-one serene environment. This is managed by a very professional team of both local and international faculty. It also offers unparalleled opportunities through a broad-based academic program which is an integration of both the Nigerian and British elementary school Curriculum.
Start - Rite School website: http://www.startriteschools.com
VACANT POSITIONS INCLUDE;
ELEMENTARY SCHOOL SECTION
(REF – SR1)
Position 1: Class Room Teachers
Have a strategic view of successfully developing and improving the elementary school. Advise the School Board on the formation of the school policies and their implementation.
1. Give a high priority to the further development of a wide range of teaching and learning opportunities.
2. Ensure that a system for monitoring and developing the quality assurance of teaching and learning is in place.
3. Ensure that statutory requirements for the School Curriculum are met.
4. Provide a broad, balanced and relevant curriculum.
5. Have oversight of the curriculum, pastoral care and administration of the school all of which should be appropriate to the pupils’ experience, interests and aptitudes.
6. Promote the effective management of pupil behaviour.
7. Ensure that there is an effective assessment, recording and reporting system of pupil progress.
8. Monitor and evaluate the curriculum.
9. Liaise with the school board in the recruitment and selection of teaching and support staff.
10. Maximise the contribution of all staff to improving the quality of education provided and standards achieved.
This person is expected to have a minimum of bachelor’s degree in Education or related course plus a minimum of 3 years working experience in an international school. Experience using the IBC educational system for instruction is desirable and the Possession of a Master’s degree is considered as an advantage
Send in applications including their up to date CVs, reference letters, and copies of last/current employment letters to:
FOR MORE INFORMATION: contact Mr. Emmanuel at Eden Solutions and Resources http://www.edensrpeople.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved