We are looking for a teacher to teach Prathom 1 to Prathom 4 within the mini English program. This is a great opportunity to work in a friendly school, teaching smaller classes. Class sizes are 30 students per class, and you will have a Thai teaching assistant for each class.
The school provides a curriculum, and students have text books that can also be used during the lessons.
The teacher will work Monday to Friday, 8am – 4.30pm with not more than 20 hours per week. The position begins on May 1st.
- Teach within the mini English program
- Small class sizes (30 students)
- Thai assistant in each class
- Curriculum provided
- Less than 20 hours per week teaching
- Salary of 30,000 Baht per month
- Non immigrant B assistance
- Work permit expenses covered
- Accommodation assistance
- Native English speaker
- Bachelor degree
-TEFLcertificate or equivalent
- Teaching experience preferred
- Have an interest in art and music
To apply, please send your CV and a recent photo to:firstname.lastname@example.org
Include the following in the subject line:
Application for Primary teacher in Mukdahan
Successful applicants will be offered a Skype interview.