English Language Services & Testing Representative
AMIDEAST is recruiting a professional to work on a rewarding project promoting and informing the public and academic institutions. regarding English language, professional, and academic standardized assessments, delivering training, and supervising and organizing test administrations. This professional will—
• Represent AMIDEAST and test developer ETS in promoting ETS tests and products at student fairs and conferences and to clients
• Use social media channels to promote testing and training services
• Offer seminars and webinars to students on the TOEFL and the GRE tests
• Conduct outreach to academic institutions and student groups
• Complete a train-the-trainer program and lead workshops for English language teachers
• Promote teacher workshops and other programs to attract attendance
• Update contact databases and submit teacher workshop reports as well as trip reports and monthly program reports
• Respond promptly and appropriately to questions and concerns from test takers and university staff on ETS assessment tools and products
• Support the administration of standardized testing programs, ensuring prompt and effective client service, strong test security, cost-effective operations, and adherence to testing agency requirements as well as AMIDEAST policies and standards
• Work with clients to resolve testing project-related problems
• Ensure the integrity and professional character of AMIDEAST testing programs.
• Market tests and testing services to local institutions and companies.
• Manage computer–based and paper-based testing, including training and supervision of Testing Assistants and/or Proctors
• Prepare monthly statistical reports to be submitted to HQ for each testing program.
• Track revenue and expenses for testing programs.
• Write reports as requested by clients and AMIDEAST
• Respond to inquiries from testing candidates and organizations.
• Other duties, as assigned
A minimum of a B.A. in a related field; M.A. preferred
Experience in training students and working professionals
Experience/ Certificate as teacher of English as a second/ foreign language
At least two years of experience, including:
• Experience teaching English language and/or test preparation courses
• Experience managing social media campaigns preferred
• Experience working in customer service
• Experience working with organizational/ administrative tasks
• Experience working in a multicultural and multilingual environment
• Experience working with international students or student networks preferred
• Strong written and verbal communication skills
• Travel availability
• Organizational skills, flexibility, taking responsibility and being able to work in a dynamic team
• Knowledge of the country’s higher education system
• Fluent English; knowledge of Arabic preferred.
Relocation expenses are not covered.
Please apply online via our website, https://apply.amideast.org/ATS_CLIENT/ . Please provide a cover letter, resume and salary requirements.
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved