Teach English in Tajikistan
Experience one of the hidden gems of the world with us! Teach English to gifted children from poor and vulnerable families in Tajikistan. This opportunity not only lets you experience the country with a host family but also give back to the society.
Tajikistan’s mountains are some of the most beautiful in the world and the terrain is wild and remote in many parts. The main attraction for tourists is the road trip on the ‘Pamir Highway’ (M41), journeying from the capital, Dushanbe, eastwards into the Pamir mountains and onwards to the north-eastern border between Tajikistan and Kyrgyzstan.
The route has become a singificant attraction for adventure travellers using various modes of transport and cyclists, motor-cyclists and 4×4 drivers all seek the challenge of this bone-crunching 2000Km switchback through the western arm of the Himalayas.
Recent tourism resource developments have seen responsible steps made in accommodating the increasing numbers of travellers and a balance is being achieved, maintaining the cultural and environmental heritage of the communities.
Tajikistan is a stunning place, and there is plenty to do, from the Silk Road mystique of places like Khujand and Istaravshan, to the stunning, untouched mountain scenery of the Pamirs and their accompanying allure of unclimbed peaks and virgin trekking routes. Fan Mountains could be a good alternative to the Pamirs. They are easy to reach and provide good trekking options.
Requirements for Applicant:
1) We will pay ticket and visa expenses for the applicant willing to teach English courses for one year.
2) We will be responsible for teacher’s accommodation with host Tajik family as well as paying for meal and ground transportation during period of agreement.
3) Alternatively we will pay monthly salary approximately 400-450 USD and helps applicant to find appropriate apartment for rent and with other logistical issues when she/he in Dushanbe.
- One year contract beginning early July.
- His/her role will be teaching English to kids between 8-16 years old five days per week ( no more than 4 hours per day).
- Must respect for people with different ethnic and religious backgrounds.
- Must be able to deal with children and adults of different ages
- Be able to plan, prepare and deliver lessons to range of students in different classes
- Be able to enhance students’ knowledge of English language and English speaking countries
- Must have enthusiasm and interest to improve students’ speaking and learning of English language.
- Write monthly report of his/her class progress and report to the we administration
Requirements for selecting a candidate:
- Must be an English native speaker and demonstrate full interest and enthusiasm to teach English for students of different ages
- Must have 2-3 years of teaching or relevant experience and some international experience
- Show willingness to work in developing country.
- Interested in learning Tajik (Russian) languages, traditions and customs, also living in Tajik family.
How to apply:
Email CV with photo to email@example.com
For more vacancies: http://www.myeslrecruitment.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved