English Language Lecturers - Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa
English Language Lecturers - Salaries of US $ 45,000 - US $ 56,000 at one of Saudi Arabia's top Medical Universities in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia
Salaries ranging from US$ 45,000 P/A - US$ 56,000 P/A for one of Saudi Arabia's top Medical Universities in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa in Saudi Arabia
We are delighted to announce an exciting opportunities for a qualified and experienced English Language Lecturers in Riyadh, Jeddah & Al-Ahsa, Saudi Arabia. This opportunity will offer successful candidates the chance to work in one of Saudi Arabia's top Medical Universities while experiencing all that the Kingdom of Saudi Arabia has to offer.
Telephone interviews will be held in Mid-September
• Attractive Tax-free Salary Offered (US $ 45,000 - US $ 56,000)
• Married Status Contracts
• Furnished Accommodation or a monthly Housing Allowance of SR 2,500 per month
• Yearly round trip ticketing for up to three eligible dependents (one spouse and two children)
• 60 days of Paid Annual Leave
• Medical and Emergency dental coverage for you and eligible dependents
• Official Holiday leave (10 days)- Eid Al Fitr, Eid Al Adha, and National Day Holiday
• End of Service Award
• MA in English or Applied Linguistics
• BA in English or Applied Linguistics
• Minimum of 4 years teaching English in a Western country
• Computer literacy
• Preferably with a teaching certificate in CELTA/DELTA
• Minimum of 3 years teaching English as a EFL/ESL/ESP in a recognized academic institution
If you meet the above requirements please submit your CV to email@example.com for review and include the following information to speed up the review of your process
1. Marital Status: (Single/Married)
2. Children: (number/ages)
3. DOB: (DD/MM/YYYY)
4. Notice Period? (Months)
5. Current Salary:
6. Expected Salary:
7. Have you applied through any other agency/organisation?
8. Have you ever been suspended or placed in a probational Status?
9. Kindly provide us with copies of the following documents to support your application:
a. Copies of all your qualifications as indicated in your CV
b. A copy of your passport
c. A recent ID photograph to be used for your application. (otherwise send a normal picture which we will format
Please also note once shortlisted we would require 3 Reference Letters that meet the following criteria as part of the recruitment process of short listed. Please confirm if you would be able to provide this once shortlisted after interview?
• Reference letters must come from a superior and not a colleague.
• At Least One reference letter also needs to be from the current employer, or if not working, previous employer.
• All reference letters must be on Company letter Head
• All Reference Letters Must be signed
• All reference Letters must be dated within the last 6 months
Candidates who have worked (or are currently working) in Saudi Arabia are now required by the ministry of Education to provide the following:
• Performance Evaluation
• Final Exit
• No Objection Letter
Our commitment to you is that of a truly Ethical partner, underlying our core business principles of Professionalism and Integrity.