ENGLISH TEACHING INTERNSHIP IN INDIA
Sagreen International invites application from native teachers/prospective teachers/ graduates/ undergraduates to do Teaching Internship in English language in India.
Teaching internship program in INDIA is aimed to give a world of exposure and experience to internees who aspire to brighten their career prospects as a responsible teacher.
The position provides a world of opportunity to the interns to take classes in Kindergarten, Pre-school, Elementary school, Middle school or High school to acquire teaching
experience along with regular teachers in a professional environment. In addition, the teaching interns will have the opportunity to participate in academic seminars, cultural and recreational excursions, sporting and cultural activities in the host schools.
The host schools are located in KERALA. Kerala which is popularly known as God's own country is a bustling lush green, coconut palm state on the west coast of India. Kerala is renowned for its rich culture, hospitality, back waters, serene beaches, green hills, beautiful vegetation and impeccable law and order situation which all make it a paradise for education and tourism(http://www.keralatourism.org)
The main highlights of the Teaching internship are;
* The internship is open to teachers/graduates or under graduate students, ESL/TEFL/TESOL holders who have genuine interest in teaching and up date and upgrade their teaching skill.
* All teaching internees will be provided with Free Accommodation, Food, Internet and other organized services
* Expert guidance and 24/7 support from an experienced and dedicated professional team.
* The duration of the internship is 4-6 months
* Interns can work in International Schools, Private schools and Colleges.
* Internship is open from June-to-March of every year (Academic year).
* Interns will be honored with International Experience Certificate after the completion of their internship.
* Assistance in finding out Teaching placements in Korea and other countries.
To Apply for the Teaching Internship:-E-mail CV in English with a photograph .<email@example.com> <firstname.lastname@example.org>