English teachers to work in our school in Northern Chilean Patagonia
Hi to all the adventurers interested in teaching English and discovering South America!
We are Idiomas Sin Fronteras, a language school situated in Northern Chilean Patagonia. We are currently looking for English teachers to work in our school in Puerto Varas.
We offer you a unique opportunity to immerse yourself in South America, to share your life experience with Chilean people, to get to know their traditions and customs, and finally, to be a part of a great and unforgettable adventure combining working and exploring breathtaking Chilean landscapes painted with volcanoes and lakes.
What do we offer?
- A job contract from 9 months up to one year
- 40 working hours a week (including up to 25 teaching hours).
- Free accommodation in a beautiful, old, colonial house with access to all the facilities, wi-fi included
- $ 220 000 CLP of Salary
- If you serve out the full duration of your contract, we will contribute up to US $500 towards the cost of your return flight ticket
What do we require?
- Open-minded, enthusiastic, sociable, creative, proactive and versatile personality
- good communicative skills
- English teaching certificates or/and teaching experience
We provide our teachers with all the teaching material needed.
If you are interested in our offer, do not hesitate to contact us.
Enjoy an extraordinary and unforgettable experience in the heart of Chile.
Visit our website: http://www.idiomas-sin-fronteras.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved