Position Available: Native ESL Instructors (Multiple)
Job Location: Riyadh , Jeddah, Al-Khobar - Saudi Arabia
Contract Type / Duration: Direct / 1-2 Years Renewable
Start Date: ASAP
• Curriculum Development
• 20-25 Hours Classroom Teaching
• Evaluation Of Student Work
• Mentoring And Advising Students
• Undertaking Professional Activities
• Coordinating Student Activities
• Preparation Of Lessons
• Marking Of Homework And Class Work.
• Preparation, Administration And Marking Of Placement, Progress And Achievement Tests.
• Assessment And Reporting Of Student Performance.
• Development Of Supplementary Materials For Core Syllabuses Or For Special Courses.
• Attending Staff Meetings Or Workshops Arranged By Senior Staff.
• Assisting With The Running Of Public Examinations.
• Playing A Full And Active Part In The Life Of The University/Organization
• Competitive Basic Salary - USD (3000 - 3800)
• Allowance OR Free Fully Furnished Housing with all facilities (e.g. Gym, Swimming pool, Satellite TV, Broadband, Household Stuff, Air-conditioned etc…)
• Transportation Provided /Allowances
• Comprehensive Health Coverage
• Pocket money provided upon arrival if Needed
• Vacation Airfare To/From Saudi Arabia
• One Month Annual Vacation and All Saudi Public Holidays
• Visa & Sponsorship Paid & Initial Flight
Documents To Apply
• Passport Copy
• Educational Certificates (BA Diploma, MA Diploma)
• ESL Teaching Certification Certificate
• Experience/Reference Letters
Selection Criteria (Qualification & Experience)
1: Must Be Native Speakers Of English (NZ, UK , USA, Canada, Irish, AU or South African Only)
2. Must Have BA In Teaching English as a Foreign Language / Second Language
BA in English / Applied Linguistics / Modern Languages + CELTA / DELTA /TEFL /TESOL
3: Must have At Least 4 Years Relevant Teaching Experience and should have references/employment certificates
4. Age Should be between 28-51
5. When applying please mention your age, citizenship and date of availability in covering letter.
ATTN: Dr. Cara Watson
Qualified candidates will be asked for a 15-20 minute interview via Skype or telephone 24 to 48 hours after their applications are received. Please make yourself available for this interview, and submit a current phone number and/or Skype address with your resume. The purpose of this interview is simply to assess the overall verbal presentation of each candidate.
This position is for Immediate hiring so only serious, qualified and immediately available applicants need only apply. Applicant who do have atleast 4-5 years experience only apply and should have proof e.g. reference letter/employment letters.