Kindergarten Native Speaking Teachers Urgently Needed
KINDERGARTEN NATIVE SPEAKERS TEACHERS
2. Native English speaker.
3. BA or BS degree (specialization in early childhood education preferred)
4. Must be willing to share housing with at least one other teacher of the same sex.
5. Two years contract September 2012 .
6. Willing and able to work under pressure with different duties.
1. Lead a group of up to 24 preschool learners (ages 2.5 to 5) in educational activities in a full-day preschool from Sunday to Thursday.
2. Work with a Kibeida International Schools assistant teacher to provide creative and stimulating activities based on larger learning goals that are outlined in the school’s curriculum.
3. Participate in extracurricular and community-based activities as representatives of the school.
4. Host at least one after-school club which meets once per week for one hour.
Compensation and Benefits:
* Salary is based on degree and experience starting from $1200.
* Free housing at the school with basic furnishings. Housing is set up for 3 teachers per apartment; each teacher has a private room and a shared living room and kitchen.
* Reimbursement for visas and expenses related to renewing visas.
* Opportunity to extend contract for the following year .
* Return tickets annually.
* Transport to and from school.
. Basic medical insurance excluding operations and dentistry.
Send your resume with recent photo, passport copy , contact details and supporting documents to : email@example.com
Copyright © 2004-2017 - ESL JOBS - English teaching jobs - All Rights Reserved